Saturday, November 22, 2008

The party was a huge success!

Even if I do say so myself.

I think everyone had fun... the kids were wild... the grownups seemed to be enjoying themselves... no one was seriously injured... the cupcakes were a hit (both those for the littles and those for the bigs)... and the house is only moderately trashed... and the kids are in bed asleep and it's only 9:00.

Here's one photo to tide you over to tomorrow...



The cupcakes that the kids decorated themselves (great party activity, BTW!).

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! no one seriously hurt is a good thing!! What a great idea to have the kids decorate the cupcakes... I may have to steal that if I ever have a party! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking cupcakes! Glad all survived. sound slike it was a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girls!! Glad you had a great party. Those cupcakes look great...fun eating for tomorrow. Way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete